Edit

200% Deposit Bonus

Use code BOCC

$3000 in Welcome Bonuses

200 Free Spins

100% Match up to $600

50 Free Spins

100% Match up to $300

20 Free Spins

Edit

200% Deposit Bonus

Use code BOCC

$3000 in Welcome Bonuses

200 Free Spins

100% Match up to $600

50 Free Spins

100% Match up to $300

20 Free Spins

Online Casinos Reviews
Made By Gamblers For Gamblers

On top of our own personal experience, Best Online Casinos Canada is partnered with nearly 100 casinos, giving them feedback on their websites, and do consulting for Casino startups that don’t know where to start. 

best online casinos canada

Nevada Casino pays middle school teacher $8 Million for serving chemicals instead of beer

38 Year old Lon Enwrite a former wine steward at the Las Vegas Strip restaurants and current middle school special education teacher as well as the basketball coach was recently awarded USD$8-million by a jury in Las Vegas. Andre Lagomarsino, Lons’ lawyer said Friday that he lost his sense of taste from an injury he suffered in December of 2018 at the Barley’s Casino & Brewing Co. in Henderson.

The cause of these injuries were from the casino bar serving cleaning solvents instead of the tap beer he had ordered. Enwright said that he was immediately “sickened and experienced convulsions” and he claimed that he “experienced a sudden and intense burning   in his mouth, on his tongue and all the way down his esophagus into his stomach,” soon after asking for a sample of the Honey Blonde Ale that was on tap. Moments after digesting these chemicals he started “convulsing, hyperventilating, and violently vomiting before the Henderson Fire Department arrived on the scene.”

For the first time Enwright was introduced to caustic chemicals that are normally used to clean beer taps and the only way to aid him was to attempt to dilute the chemicals in his body by forcing down gallons of water, said the first responders.

Currently Enwright’s injuries insist of esophageal ulcers and is at serious risk of cancer these are conditions this man will have to live with for possibly the rest of his life, due to this neglect. Mistakes happen but when your in-charge of what someone is going to digest please people take that extra second to think about what your doing cause it could cost you millions.